A Practice To Create More Clarity In Your Business Finances.
Monthly Financial Review
the What, Why and How of being your own CFO
– Virtual Small Group Gatherings –
As business owners, how do we move from being unsure or confused to confident about our business’ cash and financial position?
We no longer need to bank the cash at the end of the day or balance a cheque book, so when do we finally pause and review our business’ finances?
Monthly Financial Review’s are not a new thing. Many larger businesses do them, and some clever smaller ones too! And when I’m asked “what is ‘The One Thing’ I can do to do to change the way I feel about my business finances” then this is it!
WHY DO A MONTHLY FINANCIAL REVIEW?
Doing a Monthly Financial Review can help business owners:
- Feel less anxious and wing-it less, and instead consciously shift the way they manage money, time and energy in their business
- Stop waiting until tax time to have an idea around their business’s financial position
- Have a starting point to work on improving their bank balance or biz/life balance
- Finally pause and really see what their offers and business figures mean to their livelihood + life
The Monthly Financial Review small group gathering will help you:
- Understand your business finances so you can be discerning around financial decisions
- Build up a business that helps you provide for more than just the necessities
- Create a financial rhythm and accountability to look at your business finances regularly
- Design a practical and understandable way to know your businesses key numbers
- Increase your confidence to create financial systems in your business.
This class is for you if:
- You are new to financial reporting or have previously been confused by traditional financial reports
- You crave a practical and easeful way to know more about the health of your business finances
- You prefer small incremental changes, instead of a huge overhaul to your current business
- You value simplicity when it comes to dealing with money in your business
Lynda’s approach is a perfect blend of intuition, humour, empathy, integrity, financial expertise, creativity, business savvy and hard facts and figures. She has helped me create a really clear picture where there was a fog of confusion.
I now have a clear pathway to help me master my cash flow, build financial acumen, and feel empowered to consciously develop my business in a way that genuinely fits with my personal needs and desires and values.
This 90-minute session is held online via Zoom.
You will receive guidance, accountability and a step by step explanation on how to complete a Monthly Financial Review. There will be time for questions around interpretation to the numbers are we seeing in our review.
You will be taken through a process that highlights not only the numbers side of business finances, but also a check-in on how it felt to create that livelihood.
You will be provided with a template specifically designed for ease of use and clarity. For the session you will be asked to bring some details about current your business income and expenses, either via a business bank statement or bookkeeping software report.
After the session you will be provided with a pre-recorded Monthly Financial Review guidance video and instructions for future reference. You will also be welcomed to attend future small group gatherings to help implement and be accountable to making a Monthly Financial Review a regular practice in your business.
Price per workshop: $40 AUD.
In case you’re wondering… I left the corporate world in order to help visionary entrepreneurs, creatives and change-makers like you to build sustainable, successful businesses.
Money doesn’t have to be a source of stress – by mastering simple, effective skills and tools, you can build a business that feels supportive for both you and the world around you. That way, we all benefit from what you have to offer.
~ Renai Mouton, Renai Mouton Consulting
“Lynda combines a no-nonsense, straight-talking approach with warmth, sensitivity and a keen listening ear. She takes a genuine interest in the health of your business and her solutions are simple, practical and empowering. She makes an otherwise dry subject feel inspiring!”
~ Danielle O’Brien, Danielle O’Brien Art and Photography
~ Lauren Aletta, Inner Hue
“I was feeling confused and in need of advice on what my next steps should be in growing my business. Lynda is a breath of fresh air. She has such a warm, understanding but practical approach. By the end of our conversation, I was feeling so much more relaxed and confident, with a plan for taking the next steps in my business. Her support and expertise was exactly what I needed.”
~ Niamh Gallagher, Create a Whole New You
“I know I’ll be feeling the benefits of our conversation for many years to come! Lynda used really helpful language and analogies and even after just one session I felt like the conversation had plugged a massive gap in my financial skill set, and empowered me with practical information and new perspectives.“
~ Delphine O’Keeffe, Embody My Truth – Foundations for Authentic Living
“Lynda came into my life like a financial angel! I didn’t realise the brevity of my financial situation. She was supportive, non-judgemental and her friendly, no BS approach was like a breath of fresh air. She helps navigate the complicated and translates it to make it simple. I’ll be forever grateful for Lynda and I highly recommend her.“
~ Jo Lane, Jo Lane Holistic Beauty
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
As business owners we don't have a lot of time for scrolling social media.
Therefore, I share how you can master your financial decision making to stay in line with your values and goals, nail your business design to be profitable and make money enjoyable and manageable via emails direct to your inbox.